Emerald Ocean Nusantara actively promote and support development projects and training.
From identifying the need through to evaluating the outcome, We can assist you in developing projects that meet the needs of your community and the mission of your organisation.
- PLTMH Tibagu
Location: Sugapa/Bilogai, Intan Jaya, province of Papua
- Design & Planning PLTMH Moanamani (Rehabilitation)
Location: Moanamani, Dogiyai, Papua
- PLTMH Warmarwai (Pilot Project)
Location: Warmarwai village, district of Tanah Rubuh Manokwari, Papua
- PLTMH Urwong (Pilot Project)
Location: Urwong village, District of Hink, Manokwari, Papua
- Identification of Potential Tourism Object and Affinity in Tambrauw Area (Ocean & Shores Tourism Object)
Location: Tambrauw – Mountain range & Coast area (Jamursbamedi, Sausapor coasts & the island of Pulau Dua), Papua
- KLM Helena nature conservation programs
The Ship Helena has been involved in many nature conservation programs. Among the programs are coral conservation, abrasion prevention & other habitat programs conducted by Conservation International (CI), WWF and the Nature Conservation (TNC). The ship is also involved in a number of jungle survival, first aid and safety training programs.